Saturday, March 15, 2014

New stuff coming up!

So this thought came to my head right after i bathed today. somehow the weirdest inspiration comes from showering hahah. okay it has been floating in and out of my head for awhile, but i'm gonna make it happen:) I'm gonna start reviewing on the beauty products I own, current, past and future.

Since my resolution is to practice my writing skills, i thought this would be a great way to do it! Writing about my life wouldn't help me much but i figured writing about something I'm immensely interested about would spur me on! (for those who didnt know, I LOVEEEE make up and I'm exploring in beauty products now because as ladies age, they would need more skincare products. unless you already have ridiculously good skin blessed from your mum, or god, then skincare products are really important)

So here's what to expect in the next few weeks! I will try to churn a review out once a week or once every two weeks, depending on my school work, so we'll see how things go!

Im excited for this change. I will start on my first draft now!
See you guys back in this space for the first review!


updates on my life:
1) I'm going to Canada on exchange next semester! woohoo
2) I took up a blogshop modelling job and i just did my second shoot today. I reallyyyyy enjoy it and I look forward for more to come!

No comments: