Sunday, January 15, 2012

FIRST TRIP OVERSEAS WITH JUST FRIENDS!!

I AM FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS TRIP OHMYGAWD!!!!
IT'S JUST TMR!!! GOSH, HOPE I CAN SLEEP PROPERLY TONIGHT! HAHAHAHAA

the dancers are going bintan tgt!! :))) consperm gonna be a damn fun trip!
from 16 to the 19th!! i started packing like 3 days ago! ahahahaa
okay gotta make this post short cuz i needa help my mum out with the cny goodies. baking pineapple tarts and oatmeal cookies!

photos from ewf, open house! and reunion dinner at dempsey hills!



brought my brothers to ac's open house! i was so excited to bring them there! my lil bro said i was crazy during the open house.




ooh my creative designs for the tarts. hehe
okay! gtg! will update this space when i get back from the most amazing trip ever!!!

p.s: i highlighted my hair! hahhahaha. no longer looking like a 14 or 16 year old;)

No comments: