Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sleepover

Sleepover sounds normal and it's smth that most of us had. But on mon, I'm gonna have my first sleepover at Amanda's house!! I used to have sleepovers at my cousins' house but my mum never allowed a sleepover at a friend's place. Idk whyy... She allows chalet though! Which makes me more confused. But at least she allows me to stay over at a chalet! Shall not complain too much bout that.

But yes! Im really excited!! Amanda has it all planned out. Steamboat for dinner, or for me, supper because by the time I reach her house after my training at ewf, it's prolly 11. Then marshmallows and chocolate for later supper!!! Sounds damn good:)))

Oh yes!!!!! My mum just bought me a Polaroid cam!!!!! Wahhhhh. Life is good man! Love it:))) She just brought me shopping the other day too for lingerie and other stuff that I saw. Spent so much of her money.... Feeling quite guilty about it. Shall bake her some awesome premix brownies hahahaha. But At least I known it's gonna taste nice! Don judge.

Kay I'm crashing alr. Night world!

My fav a&f model!!

No comments: