Monday, October 4, 2010

START OF 5 DAYS MARATHON! [and im still blogging]

i just switched my com on to check my math papers answer but yknow, might as well visit my little hang out place
HAHHA

right firstly, im quite amused by all the recent anonymous taggers on my blog. so weird!
and thank you all the fans and stalkers, im flattered though i know you are my friends trying to be lame.

next
gp paper 2 can go suck a lollipop man!!
wtb about sports and all
phailll
we should all aim to pass for chi now... which is highly possible!=]] HAHAHA

and before i go off
thank you mummy for being understanding
i love you :>

and to my brothers, "thanks" for leaking everything you dumb dumbs!!

p.s: im going to create a new smiley, :>. it's actually something like ^^ but aiya, im being the creative me. HAHAHA. it's the sophy wide smile thing with mini eyes.

AND HOW DID YOU LIKE THE PREVIOUS VIDEO I POSTED.
PRETTY DARN GAY RIGHT. HAHAHAHA
I SKIPPED THE PART WHERE THE GUYS WERE CARESSING EACH OTHER.

No comments: