Saturday, August 28, 2010

my first kiss went a little like this *muah and twist *muah *muah and twist

THAT SONG'S STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!
we kept singing that the whole day. hahha. nice song
and vanow was having her self concert the when the japanese version of genie came out
hahaha.
anws!!!
it was keziah's birthday yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHA. my loyal reader. lol lol
last night's dinner was so much fun=]
the surprise was a little phail but HAHAHAHA. was still funny
pq and keziah kept bickering. crazy!
i love you keziah!! =]]]

kay!!! i've to change and go to my ah ma house alr
my auntie's coming back from overseas and my ah ma's cooking her yummy-licious laksa! wheee
oh btw, we're performing sakura again for teacher's day. (y)
my fondue party!!!=[[[
sophy, either wed or thurs! i don think tue can alr cuz we'll be ending at like 7. hmm
alrightyyyy. brother's nagging at me every 5 min
BYEE

No comments: