Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ocean Avenue

ROCK BAND-ED TODAY!

was actually planning to stay home but errr... got a text from keefey then joshy's came in after then and he just kept spamming after i suggested rock band. and keefe called me when i was in the middle of a pee-ing session. haha. and i don know why but i waited till i ended the call before i continued.. hahhaa
but yeah, went to j8 for lunch first and i forgot to bring my wallet out
OMGOSH! we went to the arcade to play bishi bashi. IT HAS BEEN LONG... I MISS THAT GAME=]]
then ate at yoshi and keefe came after don know how long after. hahaah
rock band for 2 hours! fingers damn painful.
and keefe and josh kept saying im damn retarded today
idk why! im still the same arhhh
keefe kept calling me a bimbo. freakkk why why why
i said i was thirsty after the doughnut and the rain outside makes me feel thirsty too and he said im a bimbo-_-
and they kept imitating my voice today.
like i just made a comment and they copied it in the gay voice.
but yeah nvm... maybe the good mood went to today too. =]]]

at bk

OOOHHH
josh left after bk and me and keefe went to the doughnut shop to slack.
cuz i was gonna visit my cousin at thomson hospital after and my family was still making their way to novena
DAMN, didnt get to see my nephew
OMFG! WAIT, I MUST TELL YOU BOUT MY POWERS
i was telling keefe bout my nephew and i didnt know his name yet
so i said jaden's a nice name
from jaden smith
it's a hot name and i'll name my son jaden
and i said that to my family too.
then when i asked my cousin what's my nephew name, he said JADEN.
IM LIKE WTBONGGGGG!!!!!! WAHHHH, TOO MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE AHHHHH
i was damn freaked out though.
my family too
hahahha
funneh
k yeah

anws, class photos from yesterday! anws, that was our most successful class outing ever. hahaha
scary dude


vanow, sophy, mua


OKAY! i planned to sleep early tonight but nvm.... hahhaha
i shall sleep now
good night!=]

No comments: