Saturday, June 19, 2010

she wrapped her arms around my waist
=)
dancing
crescent dancers into AC dancers
stripping buddy. HAHAHA.
seb
is it me or is the internet quite effed up these few days.
it's damn lag and my pages cant load. I KNOW WHY. OMGOSH, THIS MUST BE THE REASON:
WORLD CUP
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! new letter for f=]
sucksssss. should be the cause for the slow internet where everyone is watching world cup online. i cant even sign in into msn!!! grrr. OH WAIT, I JUST DID. HOHOHO!
for example, my brother and dad. they've been trying for so many days and they have finally gotten the thing to work and have successfully connected to the tv and so, they have a big screen to watch their soccer matches on. HOORAY. -_-
hhahaa, sorry, just not a fan of football.

and i stayed home all day today!
wanted to go to the flea market with sun but my mum said we were going to visit my ah ma but we didnt in the end..... hmph. but nvm, i shall visit her on mon when im in school. maybe just walk over and chill at her house for a bit. =]
mon!!! we're going to reminisce our very first meeting as choreographers that day.
like what we had for lunch and dinner. it'll be sweet=]
just that, we wont be dancing, we'll be studying. HOHO

last of all!!
ANETTE LOK THAT GIRL IS BACK FROM LONDON.=]]
AHAHHAA. bet someone's OVER THE MOON.
teehee
BYE

No comments: