Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PROM NIGHT '09. SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR
nah, im not going to blog bout prom yet.
too long. LOL
anws, i met kaimin today cuz i left my rented mask at the place
AND AND, XIU XIU AND KAIMIN WERE SO NICE!
they went to find for me
i need to count my lucky stars.
thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so relieved when they found it.
phew
and so, we went back to bugis to return the costume
i've been going to bugis then orchard then bugis then orchard again.
so boring.
i wanna go swimming soon.
yup
and kaimin and i didnt feel like going home yet so we went to tiong for a movie
we caught paranormal activities.
OMFG
IT'S FREAKINGGGG SCARY.
I WAS SHAKING AND SHIVERING AFTER I CAME OUT OF THE CINEMA.
we wanted to cry
it's a 10/10 movie. i never ever rated a movie full marks man.
fish man, damn smart movie. cuz it successfully freak me out.
i think im gonna watch again
my eld brother wants to watch it badly
and he says he's paying for my ticket
i know it sounds stupid for me to watch this show again
but it's damn good
btu really, if you get scared easily
PLEASE DONT WATCH IT. you'll faint. LOL

i feel like perming my hair.
mmmm.
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bye





No comments: