Monday, November 9, 2009

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I just LOL AT MY OLD PHOTOS.
eh but i think i wanna cut my fringe again.
and my hair's DAMNNNN long. i know
everyone has been telling me that
but but i kinda like it when ppl tell me that. HAHAHAH

and i know this is my second post of today!
like woah, suddenly i blog so much
ya i know
hahahha. nvm, im just here to upload more photos.
during this o level period, i have neglected you... sorry.
now i must come back and blog, hopefully earning some cash from nuffnang for hols.

GEOG... mmmmm




packing up of room. those in the red plastic bags are trash. i have two of them.
textbooks, TYS, extra notes and extra extra notes [from eld bro and cousins]
trust me, it was much worse. i should have taken a pic WAY before i started. this was like 3/4 done. HAHAHA
almost
done! i'll prolly continue changing the arrangement anws. still kinda look messy to me. LOL. wait and see. after the official end of O, MUAHAHAHAH! i love garbage trucks.
LAST OF ALL! KEEP SMILING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IM GONNA SCREAM WHEN I STEP OUT OF THE HALL ON FRI. AHHHHHH!!HAHAHAHA
OH IT WAS XIU XIU'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY=] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MUAHS.
love ya=]

No comments: