Friday, September 4, 2009

IM A SELFISH PERSON.

ooh!! finally a break from exams
it's not over yet, only half over
still good=]]]]
oh we went to great world city's macs after our paper today
we stayed there for 3 hrs again
AHHAHA
talking bout childhood and our future husbands
very weird but interesting
HAHHAA
i realize my childhood is very very weird
and i tend to remember alot of it
especially those bitches who cut my queue and use things w/o my permission
HAHAHAA
you see when i was young, i still didnt have a blog or close friends
so i just keep things to myself
now i can share my wonderful memories with my friends
hahaha
anws yknow i wrote at my side profile that i've kissed both sexes before right
so weird, maybe no one reads that part. i thought ppl will be interested
i shall share with you guys!
hahaha

ok, i did it when i was kindergarten. so yes, it was just out of curiousity
it's a innocent thing, so dont label me
hahaha
that's all!! i only tell in detail to my girl friends.
too much of this is quite gross




cat high's home coming is tomorrow
BUT EVERYONE IS LIKE BACKING OUT SUDDENLY
WTH!!!
OH NO OH NO OH NO
i was suppose to go with joce at first
but she's gonna bring her pet to the vet
then i decided to follow vivien and ximian
but xi mian has a fever and vivien has tuition
so i sigh and decided to go with my bro
but he just told me that he might not go!!!!
OH NO!
who's gonna kope food from juniors for me then
i shall go ask jocelyn again
HOPEFULLY the appointment ends early
oh i changed my blogskin's colour
is white nicer?
cuz i just felt bored and wanted a change
haha
yes tell me tell me
my brother still owes me a movie treat. he sucks
i must go pester him for it
it's 5 and i haven had my lunch
i shall go cook maggie mee.
k byebye!!!!!

No comments: