Sunday, August 9, 2009

so high~

woo!!! went out yesterday with my mum and eld bro
went to amk hub first
my mum went to meet a guy
NO, NOT WHAT YOU THINK
a guy that sells second hand camera
but she says it's still quite expensive. she feels guilty buying it.
HAHAHA
ya she tried it out later=]

then we ate pepper lunch
so good~~~~~
i love pepper lunch
haha
then we made our way to novena
bought new tops from cotton on
ask me why i like cotton on so much
it's cheap. HAHA
i mean, cheaper than what, topshop?
yes, and i got new gold flats. my other one is dying
and we went hunting for my prom night dress at novena square!
i tried on this really nice blue formal dress
i have never seen myself like that before
and i really like it
but it doesnt give the oomfph feeling
yknow. i just didnt love it.
and ya just kept walking and walking in my court shoes
HAHAH, yes i wore court shoes yesterday
i bought it for the jap trip in sec 2, and it has been rotting in my cupboard since then.
so yes, just brought it out to go shopping
gave me freaking lots of blisters though.
I HATE YOU


i finally found one nice cute dress in this tiny shop
and left 2 pieces only
WOO!
so i wont have someone wearing the same dress as me, i hope
no i wont disclose how it looks like
it's just pink
not baby pink kinda pink.
the deep pink, but there's different shades
anyhow
we went to the korean level later and bought kimchi and rice cake!
omg, the kimchi is so good, i ate it with my maggie mee yesterday
so yes
here are the pictures my mum tested with the camera
but it's photoshopped, those close up ones. so yes, i dont usually look that pretty. HAHAA. ignore me.



my mum practising the 'ring' picture for my cousin's wedding

heh heh
oh oh this is the ring i bought when i went out with jocelyn the other day


DURING NDP DAY!! WOO, HAVE HIGH PICTURES COMING UP
OUR WALKING SIGNBOARD!!!! ISNT PURE GENIUS! 4g1 rocks
at pei qi's house.

now the high pictures. look at pooch!!
doing the M.J
still high
the aftermath. HAHAHA, but pooja is still highing at the back. HAHAHAHHA
the very beginning of the day where........ .....i got scolded by the same teacher that scolded me last year, on the same very day.
i have no idea wth is her problem
she just came up to me and smack me with a piece of paper and told me to stand straight
FYI, i lost my balance.-_- pffffs
and she gave me that 'deadly' stare and said this is not a concert.
so..... we need lessons on how to stand

No comments: