Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WE PLEDGE TO LOVE EACH OTHER FOR WHO WE ARE!

HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY!!
met pooch at sembawang mrt today first
then went to sch together
omfg, this is so exciting
my first time wearing a SARI!
so many ppl say i look pretty in it/ AHHAHA
pei qi must be damn disgusted
she kept calling me a bitch and slut today
wtf luh, but kanice and me both agree she's jealous
hahaa
but my sari is pretty thick.
it's deep green=] but it looks like dark blue in the pictures

pointing at the thingy [ dont know the name ] but a bit off

yishang and me... and kanice. haha
WOO! THE SARI PPL!!! haha. credits to pooja for helping us make our sari


bimbo and ling=]
the whole day, we just kept cam-whoring
like if two ppl take a picture, one by one will be an extra and start joining, soon it becomes a grp shot
HAHAH
so funny, and dian had to keep repeating '1... 2... 1.... 2....'
I LOVE RACIAL HARMONY DAY!
i wonder if i'll know any indians in jc, i like the sari
THOUGH.
it kinda makes me walk slower
super hot
restricting
but it's sexy!
everyone looked so cool
melia's malay costume made her boobs look humongous
HAHAHA
.
.
and.... 2moro's the solar eclispe right?
mo mo said one scientist research that a tsunami might hit singapore tomorrow during the solar eclipse and it'll be as strong as the 2004 one?
i have no idea bout this
how can i not know im going to die till the day before?!!
we cant die 2moro! omg, it's so freaky
if a tsunami hits singapore, we're finished.
I still wanna watch dance fantasia on fri.
=[[[[[[[[[[[[[


my baby neighbour family gave it to us. so sweet!so anws, in case today is our last day
im glad i'll be dying with my friends that have kept my life so amusing
and good bye to the world!
i'll totally delete this part if im alive 2moro. im quite scared actually. i dont want to die yet.

i haven met 18497189347 ppl!

haven had a bf=[

haven had a job so that i can go expensive shopping

haven gotten married

haven had a baby!

i'll totally die full of regrets...=[

No comments: