Friday, July 17, 2009

break the ice [ a bit of NC 16 stuff inside. BEEN SO LONG! HAHAHA ]

ok, i have talked to my mummy a bit today, very little
at least there is some improvement, better than nothing
i suddenly feel like going to little india to thread my brows.
though it's a little high and thin, it still looks nice.

with my threaded brows last year
pic 2
pic 3. oh man, i miss flag day.
what have i done today..
PHYS SPA.
oh the most interesting part of the day was taking video
we started acting out the 'x-factor' show where we stare at each other blankly
ridiculously funny
and the M1 advert where the 3 ppl kept moving their heads with two thumbs up.
IT'S SO INTERESTING!
i love doing that.=]
oh and i went home with pooch
hahahhaa
we talked so much crap!
about ideal guys, and about honeymoons and weird logic.
OK!!!
IM GONNA SHARE WITH YOU MY WONDERFUL LOGIC [NC 16]
.
.
you see when couples go overseas right
1)those that comes back with little or no shopping bags, the mother-in-law will be happier.
2)those that comes back with a lot of shopping bags, the mother-in-law will be disappointed.
WHY? [M-I-L : mother-in-law ]
in 1), the couple will be tooo busy making love and would be too tired to go out shopping! and the female's chance of getting pregnant is higher. thus M-I-L happy
in 2), the female goes shopping all the time and spend little time making love, so lesser chance of getting pregnant. thus, M-I-L would be disappointed
SO JUDGE A BABY BY A SHOPPING BAG!
lol
*assuming no use of condoms.

shanna and me during AYG. love their dance! stop telling me im fat. i'll go lose weight, just wait and see... after O levels=]
so yes. should i thread my eyebrow?
just ask the woman to make it less high
HAHA
but it hurts.... prolly lesser than my first time. [ ok sounds wrong ]
if i will, who wants to thread their brows too?? =]]
6 bucks only at little india=DD

No comments: