Friday, June 26, 2009

AYG BRINGS ALOT OF MEMORIES

im soooo glad that we have this last dance as a combined dance
i love the bond we're making
i look forward to dance everyday since last week
im so excited to meet everyone
they are awesome

here are some photos that will make me smile whenever i see them. geraldine is stupid. hhahaha
HAHAAHHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THAM. omg
me and letty after the whole thing
phone function
XIU AND ME. OH I LOVE HER
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. how can you not love her

THIS IS WHY SHE HAS SO MANY SUITORS
LOL
i look diff i know. pretty right. omg, too much geraldine.hahaha
and look. my brother put nail polish. HAHAHA
me and glenda. =]]]
arent those ppl lovely
amelia is my bus partner and for ayg too. stick with her.
geraldine is the pure/natural entertainer FOR EVERYONE.
glenda. what can i say, always making fun of her eyes
celeste, the pretty and lame one. hahahhaa
XIU! the one that's always laughing and helping me=]
awesome ppl
OMG
i LOVE AYG!!!
the times we share are so good
and the gossip we talk and scandals are like woah. HAHAA
interesting
and i adopted a brother from there
okay
got to go sleep
shit
it's freaking
wth
night

No comments: