Thursday, May 7, 2009

SAW UTT. in heels. woo. hot huh

and he grabbed peiqi's bag. luckyyyy

SS IS FINALLY OVER. it was as bad it was expected to be.
ya the girls went to watch wolverine and 17 again. i mean two diff grps
but i watched wolverine alr so im home and im gonna watch american idol
yknow what, i like a gay. ADAM LAMBERT. goodness, he's just so hot. and cute
his eyes and his smile. =]]]]]



kaimin and my ting ting at jurong point. it was damn fun. this picture is quite long ago. they just recently tagged me on fb. SO EFFICIENT. lol
TA-DA! so colourful!
ok idol time!!
i know i have not been blogging much these few days.
exams mah. oh no, i 4got what i wanna blog about.
so much things
oh oh
yesterday i saw this woman cycling in sweater and long pants and i was like 'are you kidding me?'
becuz it was super hot
but guess what
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i reached home and realize. she's my neighbour. -_-
i cant believe i was bitching about her in my head.
and and.....
let's see
i've been going home with joce for the past two days. =]]
and we're finally going out this weekend. hopefully
omg, i just saw my lil bro sleeping with his hands in a weird position. 'erhem.'
i don think it's intentional though. HAHAH
.
.
oh i recalled!
guess what, i cant spell breast. i spelt it as breats. in some compo of mine.
don ask me why i have the word breast in my compo but i do.
i feel so disappointed in myself for not being able to spell something that has been with me since P5.
and the compo made amanda crack up like anything. aiya, she's always laughing at me, and alot of ppl. HAHA.
and mo! finally cut off her long long looooonngggggggg hair. [yes it's reallllllyyy long]
she must have lost 1kg.
bye!
.
.
p.s: if this guy rizman adds you on fb and you see me as a mutual friend, don add him. he's an annoyance so just ignore him. mo can be my judge, or rather victim.
he keeps saying 'hello' after 2 secs 'hey' after 2 secs 'hello'. and i close the convo on fb. i blocked him on msn and ignore him. he's just a weirdo, not even classified as despo or playboy. just a special one, NOT IN A GOOD WAY.
he tells mo he likes her in one day?! so JUST JUST IGNORE HIM if he ever talks to you or adds you.
for your own good=]

No comments: