Sunday, April 5, 2009

AJC FAMILY DAY [ more like a fun fair ]

this must be those half good half bad days
i had ballet in the morn
i think it's human nature to do better when they get a confidence booster.
it's been so long since i got one anws.
mdm fung was saying how i put my character and personality into my dance and i have that extra thing.
and ya. yknow? [smit will say i don know]
haha, im not being ego. it's just that, when ppl praise you, you'll tend to want to do better. but if too much, you'll just gonk out. im not using english again. [ gonk ]

and after ballet i went to ajc
let me tell you how bad it was
it was raining elephants and tigers

so i walked in the shelter all the way to the traffic light
and i had to walk in the rain in order to reach aj
and my bro was being such a bitch to me
keep saying ' ask you dont come alr still want. then what, u-turn go home luh '
see, he's such a bitch right.
i was damn annoyed by him. but duh, i didnt want to go home after making my way all the way there
so i just walked in the rain
i couldnt run cuz i was wearing slippers
so i was completely soaked.
it's not even funny, i was wearing a white shirt and my famous flamango bra. =/
but i couldnt care less then. all i wanted was tissue.

and my bro refused to get out and fetch me still. cuz he was stuck somewhere that would get wet too. wth
so i had to figure my way like a RETARD around a foreign place and find a toilet
wa-la, found one that has no bloody toilet roll!!! so i just stood inside till my bro calls me and fetch me.
finally he met me and continues his bitching on me and thinks i have been to his sch b4 and knows my way around. wthhhhhhhhhhhhh
but he got me free otah and marsh mallow in the end.
it turned out fine actually
talked to his teacher who is damn cool. haha
and yes you've been waiting for this
i saw the C.G
ok luh, he's not too bad looking but he looks fragile. not the sporty type.
haha. oops
but my bro's malay soccer senior so hot. i talk bout him more later.
oh and i saw his o.g's chio bu's. not too bad. one looks dao, one is friendlier.
.
.
henna tatoo
yea, my bro's the one doing. not too bad i think
the flower's not even part of the design
AHAHA. and he go and hua she tian zu. look! i used a chen yu
i kinda messed up the leaf part by accident, i swear
oh and of cuz
i did draw for him too!
and my designs are always unique and nice. lol
the first one
.
.
ignore those stupid lines below, i messed that up. the flower's not bad lor.
and the next hand is just a masterpiece
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ta-dah!!! TWEETY BIRD!! HOW ADORABLE
AND HE'LL BE HAVING TWEETY ON HIS ARM FOR 2 WEEKS!
oh and it's becuz of this tweety that something nice happened=]]]
cuz he went to talk to his soccer senior and he was pointing at that tweety bird with that kind of 'are-you-gay' look
and my bro said: my sis drew it
and he looked at me and smiled-laughed
hahahaha. so cute. omg his smile is so nice
make me wanna go ajc
oh wait, but he'll be gone by then
oh wells, nvm
saw sunshine [ daycare friend last time ] and paris [ just know him, not friends ], his mohawk is gone.
.
.
i have my period today
and i ate pineapple accidentally. =[[[[[[ oh no.
and i think im falling sick soon. cuz i was in the rain and there are so many chi hw!!!
grrrrr.

No comments: