Saturday, January 17, 2009

my conditioner's fart scared me. you heard me right.

my freaking eye bags. thanks to yong hwee's influence, im sleeping at 11 plus to 11.30 every night except weekends
17TH JAN. DANCE BBQ
first thing first, BBQ was not all that successful at all.
they started around 4 plus, ate some sausages at 6 and chicken wings at 9 when it was cooked at amelia's house. LOL. sounds bad? it is.
oh and we ate dessert and marshmallow b4 the main food
ok anws....

i didnt get to know new names
there was no freaking free time to bond
so we just stick to who we alr know
and talk about bears and dance to the song 'nobody'
how interesting
oh and we played dare during bbq time.
and i want to play my niu nai game
but no one wants to play with me
im going to play with my ballet seniors during chingay practice. so fun can
super great workout
[our day...]
-amelia was annoyed at first
-geraldine was being ghey and imitating our sch diary's front page

our sch's handbook
her.
- amanda was high-pitching away
- ah ma lynn sings really really well
- ly was bugging me to bbq marsh mallow for him
- i was bullying nicholas
- sherm and co were busy teaching joanne and yilin the nobody dance
- the nh girls were laughing at alot of things
- quite alot of ppl were emo-ing
- nicholas, benedict and shen yong were having a concert plus nicholas going off tune
- joan, me and letty were busy singing, trying to cover up his bad singing.lol
- amelia became happy
- shen yong or whoever has nice songs in his phone.
- letty was chased away from the bbq pit as she just got out from the hospital
- celeste was traumatized by ly
- solo king kept solo-ing
- us playing chuckie
- plus us singing the sch song
ok actually it was quite fun. we just kept laughing.-_-
.
.
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh !!!
i almost forgot this. freaking gross
cuz b4 we went to amelia house, we went to the bus stop to wait for the bus
then there was this bald, fat white shirt uncle kept smiling at us
i noticed he kept scanning me
and his face is professionally pervertic.
his eyebrows are like cocked up in a pervertic way and his face is like in that same smile. he is exactly the same like those on tv. like he is gonna eat me up or something.
when i eye contacted him, he lick his freaking lips at me!!!!!!!!!!!
WTFFFF. I WAS INDIRECTLY MOLESTED K.
I IMMEDIATELY WALK TO THE END OF THE BUS STOP
OH AND HE GOT ON THE SAME FREAKING BUS AS US!
BUT LUCKILY HE DIDNT GET OFF THE SAME BUS STOP.
ok that's all=]
let's have another gathering when we're all free next time, chalet maybe? like the big big chalet place we went.. the deserted area. i don noe.
k ciao

No comments: