Saturday, December 27, 2008

I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH

his name is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PETER PAN!!!


DONT YOU THINK HE IS SO CUTE
im not asking the guys, so you dont have to tag and say 'no'
well, yeah the girls~~
omg i just watched peter pan, he is so handsome!! i love his eyes.
so so so so so attractive.
ahhh, i'll be thinking of him when i go to bed today=]]]]]
oh talking bout bed
it's the first time this year i think that i found my ah pong [boaster, long thing you hug. dont think wrong] on my bed
usually it'll be on the floor. no, always. it includes my small blanket, alfa the soft toy dog and sometimes baka. maybe melody if i kick too much, but usually she'll just stay there.
just to let yknow, i have plenty of stuff on my bed. i wanna get a queen size bed in the future and add more pillows!!!
i know i look weird here. LOL.
sopeeee
2moro's my couz' wedding and im gonna have to miss ballet again, for the THIRD week.
im shit-scared i'll forget all the dances. damn.
and my next chingay prac is on the 3rd jan, looking forward to it=]
but there's always one thing that drags my mood down.
guess it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
something dull..
.
.
.
.something that kills brain cells.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.getting closer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOMEWORK.
let's see what i have LEFT
i've finished 3/4 of my e and a math beuz i have qn i dont know how to do here and there
2 compos, 2 letter writing, 4 newspaper article, 2 summary, 2 chinese compos, 4 chinese papers
ok ok, i gtg put my mask
byebye

No comments: