Tuesday, November 25, 2008

weird matchings

had dinner at chong pang and suddenly my parents were giggling away
they were saying she got power and all
i looked and woah, power.
this ah ma had just changed table and had a black drink in her hands.
i thought it was coffee but i looked at the previous table.
.
.
.
.
THERE IT WAS, A GUINNESS BOTTLE. wow
and this car, no wait, this truck is driven by a young lady. wow number 2
omg, xx most recent post is damn nice.
she makes ppl pretty.
valencia's eye. i've been wondering for damn long. finally got the ans today. tsk
i like her eye and eyebrow. mine sucks.
I WAS SLEEPING! i wasnt thinking of anything else winnie..... tsk tsk
more pics from musical evening!! haha
i look an extra, tsk. oh no! ya i was... =/
break from musical evening pics first.
some dance pic that was taken way back
at st anthony's
at..... no idea
ok back! more peektures from M.E. hahah, i love geraldine though she drools and does all kind of weird singing, dancing and talking.

im traumatized.....
OH OH!! i remembered to take out my contacts yesterday b4 i bathed.
im so proud of myself.
.
.
and during the BBQ yesterday
ok firstly, the food was awesome. haha
i feel fatter today
but nvm, anws, i brought one of the chicken wing to the beach and sat with smit on the sand.
and of cuz i finished eating it quickly and was too lazy to go back and throw it.
so i buried it under the sand.
the water also came in and help me cover it up with sand. hahaha
ok why the hell am i telling everyone i just littered.
.
.
oh oh, yesterday i actually put gloss
but i ate cornflakes and milk later on
so it was gone b4 i went out.
.
.
they sing good. 4394898324 times better than T.K. AAHAHHA. omg, his other songs are da bomb too


i've been thinking that i bathe for very long.
i always think that i bathe for an hour, ok maybe 30 mins
but in the end, i only bathe for 3 songs which is bout 10 mins!!
that's like 1/6 of my expected time. cool or cool. ok uncool =/
i always play music when i bathe or poop
i know alot of ppl do that!! i don noe why
maybe we can poop better when we have music playing or when we sing
and maybe the water will become cleaner when there is music=D
.
.
oh yea, im suppose to say why i say im fugly last time.
YKNOW I FOUND OUT WHY I CANT UPLOAD PICS ANYMORE
cuz my picasa album is full
rax says the picasa album is very huge.
how the hell did i manage to fill that up. i don think i post that much peektures.....?
nvm, not my point
ya i was looking thru my other sec 2 peektures
good gracious
fugly, mugly, just ugly. im so demoralizing myself. =/
im not saying im slapping gorgeous now though, don get me wrong.
ok ok, fine, maybe i wasnt that ugly last year but it just gives me the shivers...
ahhh. k freak. it's weird.....
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!
MY HIP HOP LESSON STARTS 2MORO!
NO MORE POSTPONING!
OM-FISHING-GOSH! yayness=]
but boo to my pimple.

No comments: