Monday, November 3, 2008

RESULTS OF BLOG POLL

in first place......

1) RETARDED AND CRAZY!!!

in second....

2) FRIENDLY AND SOCIABLE!

3rd.....

3) BIMBO AND BITCHY!

the friendly and sociable thing is pretty surprising. the bimbo and bitchy was quite expected-_- though i didnt want it. don noe how many times must i say, im not bimbo. i do have some blonde moments but that's it. im not dumb. used to, but not anymore. hehehehe
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
anws, bout the sociable thing
my bro always have to harp on it. he keeps reminding me that i 'ALWAYS' have friendship problems. he keeps telling me i always got this kind of prob.
and i realize most of my emo posts is the cause of my eld bro. isnt he just a dumbass.
and yes, i use to have friendship probs when i was in pri sch
believe it or not, most of the girls were shunning me.
guys are like duh, back then we dont even click.
the guys that sit beside me are just poor-thing, i torture them everyday. for e.g: pinch and slap. hehehe
well, that's not the point.
i remember the girls running away from me during recess. they would pretend to walk with me, but always in front.
they would count to 3 and run seperate ways and meet in the canteen later on.
i did ask them why, they say they were just playing. -_-''' what a lousy excuse.
i tried running after them sometimes but realize it was no use. i use to cry in the toilet but no tears came out. weird....
i had two really good frens but both of them left me when they were transferred to another sch. =[
so i had to find another grp to fit in.
life was difficult in pri sch
so i never liked my pri sch, till now. the memories aint that good there. hmm
so i have the tendency to be afraid sometimes.... that my present frens would leave me.
fortunately, i have great frens now. those pri sch crap frens are just bull.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OOH! i have the acne patch piak on my face now again=]
i think my period is coming, that's why i have outbreak. UGHHH
i don noe why i blogged anws..... bored printing papers again.

No comments: