Sunday, November 30, 2008

ONE HUGE FAVOR

hey guys!!!! i've got a favor.
pls visit my blog from 07 Dec 2008 to 13 Dec 2008=]]
i'll be dead honest with you
it's becuz...
i'll be lesbian for those few days and will be blogging bout it !!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAH, just jk.
i know some of you are disappointed that im not gonna be. HA
nvm. so ya
ok srs now, if you guys visit often during that time period
i'll get more moolah!
it's just a nuffnang thing.
it has been damn long since they want to advertise on my blog....-_-
so even if you go to your ah ma, frens, couz, anuties, strangers' house
visit my blog for fun!
ok sry, i think that's too much. very selfish of me. tsk tsk, bad seet
well, once a day?=]

ok, i shall stop
anws, during that time period
9,10,11 i'll be having my dance lessons.
so maybe you'll get to see the dance vid. so yeah, good reason to stay tuned!
ok, i just said i shall stop.

oh yay yay, i'll be finally catching wild child with smit!!
i think it's gonna be an awesome movie
i can imagine myself rating it 8-9/10=]
im going cyling after the alantis squarepants show is over.
bye bye!
oh, 7-13. put that in you phone calendar or something.
ahrghh, i cant stop myself from requesting too much
ok ok, i will stop now. [just for this post maybe?=/]
thank you guys! i'll love you even more

p.s: pls dont find me a nuisance..!

No comments: