Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my bro dyed his hair!



but first, i love baka. and im sorry, i found baka on the floor this morning. guessed i kicked him while sleeping.
sope, he has got his brown lenses and brown hair. [sry, colour sucks, i meant my phone colour]
i want that too... ok i shall do it next year.
oh and his grad night is 2moro.
my lil bro says he looks ever more ah beng but i thought it was pretty okay.

my hot secret admirer i know you love me.

oh oh! i woke up with zen by my side today. and i stayed in bed just for him to sleep. im so nice

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Tagged by Smit.


1. Do you have secrets?
maybe.

2. What if you fall in front of the whole school?
it doesnt matter, the school is a non-living thing

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
yes! i think...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
shop, go overseas, buy a house in another country and my own country, a car, donate SOME to trust-able charity organisations and enjoy life with my loved ones
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
provided my best friend is unattached and is a guy
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
none
7. List out your 15 favourite songs:

1. whatever you live - T.I
2. live your life - T.I feat. Rihanna
3. love lockdown - kanye west
4. next plane home - daniel powter
5. hot and cold - katy perry
6. everywhere - michelle branch
7.Yesterday - Leona Lewis
8. i hate this part - PCD
9. because of you - neyo
10. wait for you - elliot yamin
11. Love Story - Taylor Swift
12. How To Save A Life - The Fray
13. we belong together - mariah carey
14. get back - demi lovato
15. just stand up - various artists
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
leave it as it is
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
duh
10. What makes you angry?
when im having PMS, everything makes me angry.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
hopefully with a guy and good career
12. Do you hate people that bullys your friends or loved ones?
of cause
13. What is the most important thing in life?
having really good friends and family
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
single and rich!
15. What is your favourite colour?
pink, grey, green. i cant choose, i love colours
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
depends
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
the one that makes my life worth it
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
no
19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
i don have any.
20. 5 people I have tagged
1. alfan
2. rax
3. amelia
4. roslina
5. nicole
actually, whoever that reads this can do the quiz.
omg wtf, i just saw my friendster profile
i don noe if i did it but my 'dance' became 'dance'
i don think i did that. i would never do that luh
omg, means someone went into my account to change it. goddamnit

No comments: