Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I LOVE BAKA (you'll know who later on)
[AND OF CUZ, SMIT AND MO!!!]

sweetness much?

i woke up reluctantly, as usual
and made my way to sch for dance
was freezing cold once again.
but at least today, we did something useful!
we didnt slack that much. excellent.
anws, at 12, left for orchard
met mo and smit
haha, mo's top made a boobs look flat today, but still sexy sexy sexy
smit looks adorably kiddish in her attire today, cute cute cute. hehehe
ok, i should stop typing in trios.
.
.
so anws!
we ate at yoshi at taka and the person forgot my waffle fries. and they left 2 at that time.
i went back 2 times to get it.
first time to ask for it, she told me she'll pass it later on
and after i finished my meal, i went to her again and collected it MYSELF. thanks alot man.
but anws, she looks really innocent, so, hard to hate her. oh gosh, what did i just say.
.
.
anyhow, after lunch, we went to cine to CHOOSE a movie
but on the way, mo and smit were urging me to read this book that has wonderful sexual scenes or something?
yeah it does have actually. hahah.
but anws, we chose to watch lakeside terrace. or izzit lake view terrace
k see, the movie was so bad i cant even remember the title
cuz there was no other movie available at that place so we just had to choose that.
the other movies are all freaking rated. k so, our movie was at 4.15, and it was 2 at that time.
so we went to spend our time WISELY.
but fyi, the movie is quite boring
i rate it 4/10. becuz i could go for a toilet break in between. when i do that, it's not a good movie. it's about some racist psycho motto cop that got killed in the end. bla bla
but there was this SWEET couple at the other side of the cinema. the girl was lying on the guy's lap. and mo said she swear she saw the guy's hand going into the girl's shirt. okay.....-_-

aiya. peektures time.

this is how we spend out time wisely
haha, mo looks ghey. she always says that. no no, she looks awesome here, i've got a gheyer peekture of her below
and there she go, always moving

we settled down at crepes. stayed there for the WHOLE TIME. the music they play there were great. and best thing was, we were the only ones there. so no one would complain about the noise pollution. HAHA
the pink drink is guava
here is the ghey pic! haha.
and now..... may i introduce to you my one and only love....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BAKA!!!! smit gave birth to baka and she gave him to me. so cute!!
mo gave me this. pretty cuz it's shiny. =]]-_-
mo gave me this too. hmmmm.....
baka ate up the whole crepes!
sorry, my bad. i had no time to off my flash! the lift door was opening soon.. haha, and my flash destroyed mo's picture too
oh oh!! we saw 2 cute guys today
fine, smit saw 3. good for her
one was the the counter and one was while me and smit were walking to mrt
he was wearing orange tee, but short. haha.
still cute though
and gosh, my contacts were so annoying today
my right eye. it keeps blurring. sickening
and my right eye has rashes now. yeah, eeee. wadeva. tsk

smells goood
CAMWHORE SESSION WITH BAKA!
smit gave me instructions to take more peektures of baka. and smit! you shall be baka's god mama k.
oh and dont ask me why i call him baka. it just came to my mind. mmmm
oh i was complaining to my mum bout my fats today
and she was telling me, appreciate what you have now, when you want it back again, you might not get it. ok she makes sense.
i shall try to get over my fat-face.

ooh ooh, i still haven done the quiz tagged by smit.
shall do it 2moro cuz i'll be at home cuz my BRO PANGSEH ME FOR SOCCER!!!!
dumb ass

thurs: out with rax
fri: out with couz + ballet rehearsal
sat: ah ma's b.dae + smit's sudoku challenge. GOOD LUCK!!
sun: SMIT'S PET SHOW!

P.S: thanks smit and mo. i appreciate you guys for today. though whoever spoilt your day, it's all good. it's only the coldness and movie that spoilt our day by a bit. hehe. stay happy you two!

No comments: