Thursday, October 16, 2008

VLOGS.

steph's birthday present. im so creative right! haha. i know i know, stop flattering. J-K. i pasted the scotch tape on top then write on the hair band

new nick: miss boy crazy molester
'boy crazy' came from mr poon and 'molester' came from ms loo
why do teachers like call me such weird names
boy crazy totally belongs to mo mo and not me!!
im not boy crazy, im fangirling! smit too.
i don go gahhh-ahhh over guys..... do i
not that bad at least...=/
AIYA!
nvm.
today was a really long day and we had dance again
costume business is really tedious.
going nan hua to collect and return costume 2moro
today have been a really fucked up day for me
everything is screwed up and i hate everything at this moment
i hate myself cuz my tummy is hacking huge, that makes me look like im effing pregnant, im serious.
i hate my eyes for being tiny
i hate the time for not giving me any chance, not waiting for me
i hate my brain for being so slow and dumb
there's still alot more and im quite annoyed now
i WAS interested, all that bugging annoyed the shit out of me, now im not interested anymore
those money dont attract me anymore either.
and i think that it's a chore to ____.
i.. ughh!!! cant stand it. ciao. i shall not spoil everyone's mood now.
enjoy you day

sch invasion
video


3G1'S ETHNIC FUSION DANCE!!!!!
video


AN EXTREME LAME 'SLAPPING' VID.
video


sch invasion -- retarded us
video

No comments: