Tuesday, October 28, 2008

they say im crazy

over sims 2!
guess what is this.
homemade dinenr. kudos to mum
adorableness!!!!!!
and fyi, i did not PUT HIM INTO THE BASIN. he jumped up there and found the place really comfy and decides to plant his fat ass there and sleep.
super girl. i broke my zip
kopi ice kachang. we[me and lil'bro] just love doing that, and see who is the culprit to make that ball fall
pretty pigtails. my pigtails are never equal and never neat.



i kinda look emo. but im not. i like this
OH OH!!! OMFG!!!!!!
MO MO EFFING GOT TICKETS TO RIHANNA'S CONCERT ON THE 13 NOV!
AHHHHHHHH!! JEALOUS!!!! =[[[
I WANNA GO TOOOOO.
movie date with smiti 2moro. high sch musical here we come.
and the world is so small in the soft ball society or whatever
my lil bro's pri sch coach is the coach of cgs's softball coach.
and my eld'bro knows both coaches and they are well-known
oh gosh, i love it when each other knows each other. HAHA

No comments: