Friday, October 3, 2008

PSYCHO THAT CURSED AIR

i was going home with hui ping smit millie and min yee the other day
and there was this ah peh cursing knnb at the end of every sentence
so me and smit decided to count the number of times he said knnb
44 TIMES!!! in just 3 bus stops distance.
that's freaking much.
and it was not freaky kinda thing
it was so hilarious!
we kept laughing non-stop
though we had to control it
and after cursing for 1 min, the ah peh will use his hanky and wipe his sweat
this shows how much energy he use into cursing air
he was so vigorous. omg

FAREWELL ASSEMBLY.


oli!!!

candles.
farewell assembly was i don noe, our first time anws. but we didnt do anything much at all
just go there to see the sec 4s cry. =]
zen
i like this the best

this was wad i was doing while studying ss. de wonder i did that badly
oh ya, ss.
TODAY'S PAPER WAS SCREWEDDD
i didnt have time to touch on compare and contrast, didnt finish inference and both my SEQS are shit. =[
I WOKE UP AT EFFING 4.30 TO STUDY!
and it was so shit.
gosh, i don wanna do that ever again...
PHOTOS OVERLOAD. i don noe why, i took so many photos today..









ah yes
i commented that hui ping is a tai jian
and she immediately call me gong gong, the cheif of all enunch.
i called millie a eunuch too, and she got the same answer as hui ping!
omg. now my new name is seet gong gong i don noe why i look so pale here

WTF DAY!




i brought my clothes to change and bathe at my ah ma house
but i 4got to bring my ballet stuff
smart
so i went home first
the nap at my ah ma house was just fufilling
it always is. so peaceful...
i had gastric just now
this picture is the best. cant see my face






im done!
yay me.
i still have so much to blog
but im soooo tired
and i need to get a shower first
sticky like shit
i don want those
im not interested in those right now
so stop annoying me with that.
oh ya, i was walking home to get my ballet things today then suddenly the lorry that drive pass me beep at me. and he did that cheekopeh whistle.. i didnt even look at him. stupid asses. later you bang and crash and ka-bom. i'll orh-bi-quak you

No comments: