Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HSM 3: SENIOR YEAR.

im going to pangseh smit 2moro for my work experience. sry
i don noe to be excited or what. hmph
oh wells, we'll wait for 2moro

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 WAS GOOD
i wouldnt say awesome, but
it was sweet
it wasnt a movie kind of movie, it was a musical [duh]
and they focus on the sweet things. i like my play list on my friendster profile

oh btw, i can hear the channel 8 show now
the 7 pm show
i don like the guy with funny hairstyle, i don noe what his name is
i just find his teeth a REAL distraction, as well as his pronunciation!! that's the grossest part.



my eyes can be covered by just one line. -_-!! [ ehhh, i look like '-_-']
ms loo and me on the last day of her lesson. =/

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!=]]]]
video
p.s: i see christmas decors at orchard road alr. it's not even nov yet, singapore is so on.
oh this vid was cool at the front part. at the back, i kinda didnt realize the thing was still on..........=/

video

No comments: