Friday, October 3, 2008

AH MA (real grandmama), I LOVE YOU

my ah ma told me so many of her stories and hidden past.
i feel for her
she had been an amazing woman and would always be
i pray for you to be healthy
i don wanna see you suffer pain and get ill
i'll do my best in my studies.
it hurts me to know that you kept so many things to yourself
and not letting your children know
it also hurts me to see you suffer that pain and anger alone.
not healthy ah ma
i know you wouldnt read this. -_-
but i hope it would come true.



THIS SHALL BE A VERY SHORT POST.
im going off to ballet soon
and i'll be back blogging bout how SCREWED my SS paper was.
DANG
and how 'drunk' i felt last night.
and more pics to come

and the psychos i met on the train and buses that's extremely hilarious.
haiz....
GEOG IS GONNA KILL ME TOO=[
ciao



Be careful when you get caught up in the moment -- don't lose sight of your goal!

No comments: