Monday, September 15, 2008

THAT MILO WANNA GIVE US DIABETIC
"it will cause my flut to be blab"

i know that sounded weird
i kept saying the wrong things today, i have those thots in my mind but it always comes out wrong!!!
i hate it luh. i always cant say what i wanna say properly. tsk
anws, mo mo's milo was really sweet
and i wanted to say "that auntie wanna give us diabetic, but it came out that way..."

and the second line... i was having dinner just now
and i was sitting in those ah pek way. you know when you read newspaper that kind of one leg on the other. NVM! i also don noe how to describe
so, sharon told me that if you sit like this, your butt would be flat.
so i wanted to say "my fren tell me if sit like this, it will cause my butt to be flat."
but it came out the other way....

LASTLY, EVERYONE KEEPS MENTIONING THAT THE ENG EXAM IS THIS FRI!!!
wth, whenever someone says that, i freeze for 2 secs. i hate it... yuck
the report, i suck
the letter, i forgot
goddamnit

and i wanted to upload a lot of retarded pics of my frens and zoey (the monkey)
but im bit lazy. shall do it 2moro. bye

No comments: