Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SCREAMS!!!!! I SEE HER! OMG!!

HELLO!!
im so happy today!! i cant wait to quickly blog bout it.
omtian!! ok sope, went to sch early to collect those wings and costume to return to nan hua
saw xiu at the foyer, she's sooo... retarded? HAHAH. omg, i suddenly miss her, and the times we had in japan.... <333>

anws, glenda came and we put 12 gigantic, sticky, oily wings into her car
her mum's so nice=]] thanks auntie. then the rest cabbed there
I HATE THE UNCLE
god damn it
the taxi fare so ex, i think he cheat my money.
the other cab left that area later but they reach nan hua first
the uncle was suppose to turn right!! UNCLE ARH!! DONT THINK WE SMALL CAN CHEAT OUR MONEY

(HOWEVER.... it was thet maw who told me the uncle should turn right, srsly, i think he can cheat my money. cuz i JUST realize ikea is really near to our sch. im not familiar with that road at all )
so it was the PEAK hours. muakaka. we're dead. it's like 10.30 bucks
we should have taken the mrt which is 45 cents and some walking dist.
oh right, nvm bout that. that's the only bad thing for today i think
so, COMBINED PRAC WAS AWESOME!!!
nan hua's warm ups are crazily long and tiring
that's called working out. i sweat like crazy just after warm up. i felt like i've danced for an hour
i like nan hua ppl, i think they're really friendly=]

then... we got on to our job. teaching the nan hua ppl our syf dance.
bla bla, and then we were teaching the guys some parts and i can see that they sure do the gay movements well
i dont know why, in their genes maybe?
;)

oh wells, didnt turn out too bad
the main point was
OHHHHH MMYYYYY GOOODDNESS
while teaching the guys half way, I SAW JIE LING!!
AHH, I SWEAR I WASNT HALLUCINATING, but i kept doubting
cuz i do recognize ppl wrongly. (no specs)
but im sure it's her. i was screaming so loudly that no one could hear me
got me so excited can. ahhhh=DD
i know i said that i wasnt going goo-goo-ga-ga over her anymore, but signs show that, MAYBE NOT after all? hehe=]
oh i finally saw evelyn again. i realize i miss her too... weird...

it ended with us feeling all sticky and eeky though. but i love it
i love everything we did today. it was great=] i want another one.

i think that __ is a really good dancer. i admire her. somehow. she has this charisma that is so attractive. im not les

i realize i sound a lil lesby in this post today... IM STR!! just not looking for guys=] i love girls! (i know that kinda contradicted my point but.... im in a girls' sch what)
yknow yknow, i like to admire pretty girls. it's suddenly my hobby, is that normal? tsk tsk me....

unkept=/

AND I'VE ENDED!!

BYESSS

No comments: