Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IM SO PISSED BY THE LIAR. F YOU.

HUI PING'S BLUE TEETH!!
monster lollipop. hui ping's english name: monster. (she created it herself=/)
zoey and hui ping. so cute!!
smit and poo=]]]

so dumb, they are calling each other. [nah, im jk. ]


mu......... .......ah!
"ahh!! i have tummy fats!" - dancers' catch phrase. LOL.
"you can kiss my ass"
poo caught sleeping. i love love this over exposed effect!!!
smit's wrong fingers

can you see the 2 dots??=]]]
the moon?
papa: look like light bulb right.
ANYHOO
I FOUND SNORT ON MY SKIRT JUST NOW!


it was SUPER gross
cuz i was using the toilet at b.k
then when i wash my hand and was ready to go out of the door
i saw something white on my skirt
i thot it was like some paper
but when i grab to pull it off, IT WAS SLIMY!!!!
and i look down and there it was. SNORT!
slimy gross snort
eeeeeew
i tried to wash it with water, but it refuses to come off when i pull it
so when i came out off the toilet, i took out my skirt and went home like this
EEEEWWW
and when we were walking home [me and hui ping]
hui ping suddenly ask me to take pictures for her calf
haha. then i accidentally took a vid
and we started taking lame vids
post it up later
i need to bathe now
and I REALLLY CANT STAND THE SNORT.

p.s: i don know what you saw in ____. __ seems SO different from the last time i met ___. but whatever, i've decided __ is not worth my anger and hate. that's so bull

No comments: