Monday, September 22, 2008

IM HAPPY!!

this is how round my face can get.


SMITA GAVE ME 3 HUGS TODAY I THINK. OR IZZIT TWO
ANWS, DOESNT MATTER!!
so nice=]]]]

and we were doing sudoku for like almost the whole day
i did 3 sudoku puzzles in the morning!! the hard one, without peeping at the answers
great=]


other than that
i wanted to post a emo post yesterday but i kinda changed my mind
my emo posts always dont count. like after posting i would feel much better and wont feel emo anymore. unless... it goes on for days
some stuff aint going right nowadays but nothing can go right in life anws.
i'll just treasure what i have now
maybe only losing something would allow you to treasure it more and make you think about things with a clearer mind.


[MY BLOODY TOWEL IS STUCK IN BETWEEN THE WHEELS OF MY CHAIR]
damnn


and smit, my mum disallow a new kitty.. sorry!

but i really wish zen was small again.. i can cuddle it up in my bed and all he does is to sleep..=] sweetness.

mr wong's homework time! mr wong has a really interesting laughter. it's higher pitch than mine!!
i hate my laugher btw.

p.s: captains ball today during p.e was awesome.

No comments: