Sunday, September 7, 2008

IM BORED!!!!! i need my lil bro to make me laugh.

SEET(sit). mini eyes can be sexy? i totally agree! and im right. i have proof;] says:
i dont mix well with guys
SEET(sit). mini eyes can be sexy? i totally agree! and im right. i have proof;] says:
lol
Yongyuan says:
nvm
Yongyuan says:
u treat me as gal
SEET(sit). mini eyes can be sexy? i totally agree! and im right. i have proof;] says:

-_-
Yongyuan says:
can de
Yongyuan says:
haha
Yongyuan says:
serious
SEET(sit). mini eyes can be sexy? i totally agree! and im right. i have proof;] says:
right...
SEET(sit). mini eyes can be sexy? i totally agree! and im right. i have proof;] says:
it's going to be hard
Yongyuan says:
haha
Yongyuan says:
i wear wig lor

-___________-!!
okkk, it's SUNDAY
and my HOMEWORK ARE LIKE
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SHOOO, I HATE HOMEWORK
IT'S HARD TO CONCENTRATE ON SO MANY THINGS AT ONE TIME I SWEAR
or maybe it's just me....
=[ BYE=]

No comments: