Saturday, September 13, 2008

i'll TRY to take care of it.

YAY!! i watched the music video awards today. except i only watch the second half becuz my dad wanted to watch soccer and he sucks
he told me 10 more mins. and he was suppose to change at like 1.48, then in the end, i waited till 1.55 then change. TSK
liar.
but still, i watched half of it=]
britney spears got like 3 awards. haiyo.

anws, my brunch.
and plus ice cream and sausage bread. =]
the gay walk. i was bored. and decided to video what i meant by the guy walking str.
don understand read previous post
video
BTW, YOUTUBE HAS EFFING MANY TALENTED SINGERS.







yup yup, youtube just keeps me occupied and distracted....

AND AND!! I JUST FOUND ANOTHER PERSON TO SUBSCRIBE
he has a weird high pitch voice though
reminds me of chris crocker.
but oh well, he is funny=] and i'll post his vid later

bye!

No comments: