Saturday, September 6, 2008

i feel like a bad Singaporean

and here i am writing a compo on how much i know bout singapore and how much i love it
anws, i went to sim lim that area just now
i never knew such an area existed in singapore. sryy
i was quite freaked out by those ppl who kept staring at me.....
it's not those normal glance, it's like those penetrating look like you owe them money or something??


so i thought i could get my black leotard for my ballet exam today at golden landmark hotel
but mdm fung had to confirm with the organiser what was the design
so i couldnt buy. i was alr in teh bloody shop hello???? tsk
i super hate the shop lady's service
she had to rush for a show i know, but it was so obvious she is trying to chase me out. and i know she wanted to criticize mdm fung. stupid idiot luh. she totally spoil my mood

oh this sweet has been really popular around my family

names: henson sweet, triangle sweet. drug. but ppl usually call it the drug nowadays

whenever i offer this sweet to them, they would always ask, what is this. i think it's really dumb to answer that it's a sweet. so i always say drug. and they still can eat!! tsk tsk.
then me and my dad went to walk around the theif market. quite interesting but scary too...

hahha, i found this highly attractive then we went to some indian shop for dinner

oh gosh i feel so fat. i ate super a lot can

purri or izzit poori? my fav cheese prata!! omg, their cheese prata is shiok. lol. it's FILLED with cheese. and it's not the cheapskate cheese, it's mozzarella cheese
but going home was bad... it started pouring and we ran back to the car in the rain. and it's quite a distance. i was the fastest. hahahaa. so proud to say that

my most glamourous picture....

.


dont spill water onto your com k.


ya i was drenched
and during the car ride home again
xiang kept making me laugh
srsly, i think he can be those youtube comedian. he can make his face into some weird expression and it's damn retarded!
THE RIDE HOME CHEERED ME UP=]


FAT-FACE. MY BRO WAS STILL MAKING WEIRD NOISES WHEN HE WAS HOME

btw, MY MUM FINALLY BATHED ZEN!!!

AND IT'S BEEN 4U0374174894 YEARS SINCE THAT SMELLY CAT WAS BATHED. HIS NAILS ARE CUT TOO. YES!!

HAHAHA, OMG!! MOYMOY PALABOY ARE EVEN MORE RETARDED

EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT ENG SONG, I THINK THIS IS EFFING HILARIOUS.


No comments: