Saturday, August 16, 2008

WHAT DO YOU DO TO FEND OFF PERVERTS?

i
ACT LIKE I HAVE MENTAL PROB
hahhhahaaaha
S-E-R-I-O-U-S
when i was much younger of cuz
whenever i walk alone
i'll talk to myself
trying to imply that im crazy, don rape me
=] coolio huh
HEEEEE


LACEY!!!
not courtney, lacey's from season 3, courtney's from season 4
love them both



oh this is damn funny

dawn yang's orignal version



and this guy's impersonation of dawn yang. HAHAHAHA



and i don have the ugly pics yet, smita's not online
so yeah
anws...

I majorly OVER SLEPT (ok, to me only, i broke my own record, excluding my baby record)
!!!!
i told myself i shall take a nap
so i did
but i slept all the way thru
i slept from 6pm last night to 8.30 this morn
that's like a freaking 14 1/2 hrs!
i missed dinnner
but i wasnt starving this morn, weird
over sleeping so much, is just weird....
i woke up at 5, thinking i'll have so much energy but no
i slept again
haha
i woke up with a very messy hair and my eyes hurt
i think i close my eyes for too long...
i think i overslept cuz i ws tooo tired
haven had a good sleep this whole week!
COMMON TEST =]

yup....
now im awake and no one is
that's sad
ciao!!

No comments: