Friday, August 8, 2008


STUPID LIM BITCH, KNOW WAD, I FUCKING HATE YOU

NO NO, don worry, that's not me
firstly, i didn't cut my hair
and it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to wear that counsel tieand that's me
this camera is awesome
it takes pictures like this
you get the idea huh

oli has it, it's so freaking cool!!
cant wait till she develop those pics=]]

and yes i know i look like a pig
that's my intention though
i was ms piggy for some lame eng thing. eew! eng
half-way thru a snort.

some cam-whoring pics.

OMG CUTENESS. hahah. this is the bag where we transport zen to the vet=]
i'll upload more pics of him
super adorable
but i risk my life for those pics can
cuz he was in the attacking mood
trying to play hide and seek from the bag-_-
means when im taking his pic, he would suddenly jump our of the bag to bite me my saviour for last night
it was a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE NIGHT
thanks for those who showered care
im feeling better now
i put so much oil on my tummy oh and there's still alot of pics
i'll upload the rest later
for 2day and erm, yesterday?
i 4got alr

anws, words part
THE YEAR WHEN I DID NOT ENJOY NATIONAL DAY IN SCH CUZ OF LIM
FCUK YOU MAN

sope, i went to sch in the morn and help the jrs put make up
and after wards
we've done everything
i started playing with the eyeliner
as you know
i think this sec 3 batch dancers are the vainest
haha
and im proud of it!
i started doing the liner on xiu first
then the queue got longer instantly!
like ' i wanna do too!'
'me next'
was so funny
so ite, the whole sec 3 batch put eye liner
except a few
then i went to join smita for the celebration
wth, i couldnt find my class
cuz some strangers were sitting at our class, make me mixed up
so skip skip skip
i went on stage for like 3 secs
wth can
run across the stage
showing that.... i 4got what's that call

anws, that not my point
wasnt as high as last time
community singing like last for 4 min only???!!!
so sian
and then a teacher pull me up
ask me why i put make up
i cant possibly say, cuz im vain
so i just said im a dancer
and she nodded her head and she went off

THEN
she came back
she called mo and me out to stand
WTFFFFF
and when she stand in front of me
she started using that tone
shouting
i dont fucking get it
why cant we get respect from teachers?
they always demand respect from us but how bout them?!
to all teachers: do you guys know that shouting don't really make you seem all "scary/fierce"? it only irritates us and make us wanna rebel more, im srs. at least for me. you shout somemore, i would really like to give you a gift from my hand ( fyi, a SLAP)
srsly!! it does no good
so she claimed i lied to her
IM DANCER
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT
IN WHAT SENSE DID I LIE TO YOU
NOT LIKE IM FROM CHIOR (impossible, i cant sing. lol)

then she asked me to go clean away my make up
and when i got back
she say she'll give me like 2 demerits
one for the make up (i understand that)
2 for lying?!
fuck
she ownself say that she interpret me as im lying
ok i know you guys are confused
bcuz she thot i was performing, so i put on make-up
she didnt even bloody ask a proper qn
how am i suppose to answer SPECIFICALLY
and there she is
CLAIMING, ACCUSING, MALIGNING ME THAT I LIED?!
EXCUSE ME!?!!?!??!?!?!?
she said it was a delibrate lie
ok fine, i didnt want to say im vain but still, im a dancer and im not lying bout that
and she say if that happens again
she'll kick me out of dance
i'll totally kick her ass if she wants to kick me out of dance

smita thot i would cry
actually, everyone
they all keep asking me am i okay?
and dont cry
thanks
unless she kick me out of dance
i wont cry
see, bad teacher
she THREATEN ME!!!
wtf luh
im soooooooooo pissed with her
mo mo totally shouted at her
way to go girl
haha
i just stood there like a freak
i feel like rebutting
but i alr have 1 demerit
and plus this 2 i'll have 3 (simple math)
if she demerit me for being rude (higly possible)
i'll go to detention
she's such a bitch
she say we're not respecting the national day
then how bout those going to watch the real ndp?
they wear indecently also wad
and she is indirectly blaming singapore
cuz where do we buy these clothes?
SINGAPORE
who sells indecent clothes?
SINGAPORE
so if you say we wear indecent clothes, you are blaming singapore for selling them
makes so much sense can
and she commented on my belt and bangles
super old-fashion luh she
ok i shall stop
i shall not make her famous on my blog
not worth it
damn her

i shalll go cool down and blog happily later=]]]!

No comments: