Sunday, August 3, 2008

SHUT up and LET me go. IT HURTS i tell you so.
i aint freaking, i aint faking this.


I MISS JAPAN ALOT SUDDENLY
i just uploaded the pics from jap
not all, i upload those that are nice only=]

[pics are at random order]

(pics are all by seet shu zhen, if you wanna 'kope' any, pls let me know first.)
BOOBIES! HAHA
the horse is so tall




me and xiu
that circled thing is a man. shows how high up we are
this is the only time i sing.



I LOVE THIS!









SO CLEAR, OMG

MOI AND NICOCO!
we're messy


gorgeous
it seems like the pot is smiling right!! hahaha





=]]]] omg, so pretty


ok im done=]
there's a whole bunch more
but those are pretty unglamorous
not like im very glamorous, but still. hehe
in case i got new readers. first impression. haha
IM JK.
i had this really weird dream last night
or rather a FUCKING COMPLICATED DREAM
it's like 5 different things
link up in the end.
i don noe how it linked up though
it's like, someone's baby
is someone's someone
and it goes on and on
till my daddy called me
bout ballet
thanks=/
i go have porridge! ta
should i start going to church?

No comments: