Thursday, August 7, 2008

Short-sightedness sucks

i SUFFER from short sightedness.
but i don like wearing my specs when i go out
firstly, very irritating to wear it when it keeps slipping down my OILY nose=]
and im vain mah
ahahah
so when i don wear my specs
i cant see CLEARLY

MAKES ME MISS OUT ON SO MUCH
like...
miss out on cute guys on the street
miss out on amusing stuff during my day
like my frens would sometimes go
'eh eh! haha, look at that'
my definite answer would be 'huh? im not wearing my specs, cannot see'
then they will go 'ughh'
i always miss out on intersting stuffs!! unfair
but still, i refuse to wear my specs
i look like a complete nerd=]

oh btw, it's dance now
for the sec 1s and 2s only though

I SRSLY SRSLY HATE MY ENG TEACHER
she's a SUPER BIG B-----YATCH!
DAMN HER
yknow wad happen
me and mo went toilet
i needed to shit (sry)
she herself was late
and then we came back 15 min later than the time it was suppose to start
she say something like must wait for her to get into class b4 going to the toilet
so wad? hold my shit for u?
she's late in the first place
and furthermore, the previous teacher let us off late
naturally we'll be kinda late when we go back
when i went back to class
ms vanitha say something like 'mohita and shuzhen, dont you think you girls are QUITEEEE late?'
so wad? im suppose to say 'sorry, i couldnt shit fast enough and mo mo couldnt change her pad fast enough!?' (im srs can)
wth, then she goes on with her illogical blahing
tsk
she so cant click with us
NO BLOODY EXPERIENCE AS A TEACHER
COMMUNICATION IS BELY IMPT K
i just felt like slanging, idk why
to show that thru her, my eng sucks!
i know im childish but still!
i have pimples=youth

byeeee

No comments: