Saturday, August 2, 2008

I ought to clean those mirrors


i woke up at 10
it's my cousin's ahma's funeral
i went to erm, visit.
it's sad to see someone lose someone
im not even related to the dead person
ok, indirectly my cousins' ah ma, but still, we dont share the same blood
well, REST IN PEACE=]
then after the whole thing at mandai
we went to chong pang to eat
i was dozing off

i just put a mud facial!=]

oh and parents...
they care, they understand, they brought us up, and cash us
but sometimes i feel that they dont understand wad i care. it seems too much to ask from them actually
it's just. whenever i feel down and i complain to my mum
she would say some discouraging stuff that makes sense to me
but that makes me hurt more
it's hard to console someone i guess, and she was being honest?
im contradiciting myself!!!!
so odd

OMG OMG!!
MY DADDY HAS A CUTE NEW HAIRDO!!
very funny
i'll try to get a pic of him=]

No comments: