Saturday, July 12, 2008

IT HAS BEEN A GGGRRRRRREATTT DAY
HEY LOOK!! MY CBOX IS BACK=DDDyay


and i found the reason why
i logged in using the wrong acc
APPARENTLY, i have 3 accs of cbox acc
so i was kinda confused


went to sch 2day for dance rehearsal
no just meet up in sch and take bus to st anthony
anws, our own sch is flooded with other sch ppl as well
cuz there's like lit festival
oh today was quite okay i guess
guess wad, i met my ballet teachet at st anthony
that's so conincidental

thanks to zi xiang, if not we'll die there.
and i was so bloody stupid 2day
i was counting the amt of hair tie
then the numbers were not right
i counted like 2 times
then zixiang tapped my shoulder and say 'there's one on ur head'
and then everyone started bursting out laughing at me. hmph.

after we reached sch, we went to walk ard our sch for the lit fes thing... it was okay...
but anyhow, we went to tiong for lunch
sub way!
"if im a guy, i wuld never ever want to date you" - quoted by amelia cheng
hahaha.
see, im undatable k
cuz firstly, i eat horribly
seriously, look at the pic

that pair of scissors fingers is xiu's
secondly, i crap alot while i eat
but yknow, im a very shy/anti-social person
TO STRANGERS
if im like very close to someone then i'll be crazy
i kept laughing non-stop during lunch
and like i have honey mustard all over my face
xiu keep laughing at me
and melia ask me to go isolate myself at one corner
i embarrass them too much
tsk tsk
some stuff i said that irritated them

'eh eh!! imagine this...(then they all seem really interested) having subway.. IN THE SUBWAY'
then they all diao me
that was the first thing that came to my mind k
then glenda was like asking us to help her spot her mum's red car
after a while
zhen: eh! i see a red.... lady
glenda: (-_-) later i see red arh
OMG, SHE'S DAMN RETARDED! HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

ate with sharon, amanda, amelia, xiu, glenda and eudea. dancers=]]
then bought gel for dance and trained home alone
see, im so 'obedient'
i isolated myself home =]
i slept in the train!
it has been a LOOONGG time since i did that cuz im always standing.
hah
and omg, i saw this lady and her daughter rushing to get inside
but only her daughter, 5-7 yrs old, managed to get in
then her mum was like ahh
i can imagine her being super worried
the girl is so young and have no phone
it's bad... i hope she's like... found?

it has been a long time since zen appeared!!=]]
you see how curious he can be. tsk tsk. wires my dear
there he is
he's the thing with 2 shiny circles

Amelia says:
WHEN I SAW THE ORANGE LIGHT
Amelia says:
I KNEW IT WAS YOU
Amelia says:
HAHAHAHA
SEETSHUZHEN. "there's a party in my pants and everyone's invited" - quoted by mr young. HAHHAHA. WTH? LMAO says:
huh
SEETSHUZHEN. "there's a party in my pants and everyone's invited" - quoted by mr young. HAHHAHA. WTH? LMAO says:
wad orange light
Amelia says:
the orange convo blnking light when someone talks to you...?!
SEETSHUZHEN. "there's a party in my pants and everyone's invited" - quoted by mr young. HAHHAHA. WTH? LMAO says:
OHHH
SEETSHUZHEN. "there's a party in my pants and everyone's invited" - quoted by mr young. HAHHAHA. WTH? LMAO says:
HAHAHAHAH
SEETSHUZHEN. "there's a party in my pants and everyone's invited" - quoted by mr young. HAHHAHA. WTH? LMAO says:
how i know
Amelia says:
HAHA YOURE DAMN SLOWWW

"talk to shuzhen can die one" - quoted by melia, AGAIN
she keeps saying im damn slow in subway today. hmph
anws, the convo. she's the first person that describes that as the ORANGE LIGHT

No comments: