Sunday, July 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!
LOVE YOU MANY ALOY
STOP MUGGING SO MUCH! lol
thanks so much
you noticed and bothered
im was pretty surprised but nonetheless
I APPRECIATE IT ALOT
i was in a super anti-social mood yesterday
i didnt feel like talking to anyone
including this morning
i just ignored everything my mum and bro said
i cant wait to end any convo
then i received dear's msg
=] im touched
have a great birthday

yesterday
was bad
i didnt like the stage nor the lights they used
made all of us so giddy
i almost ran down the stage
cuz i lost my direction while dancing
but still, the ballerina thing they gave us as a token of appreciation is beautiful
so i guessed it's all worth it
got to city hall mrt with nicole
thank goodness there's no sch 2moro
i wanna watch dark knight!! EVERYONE I KNOW THAT WATCHED IT TELL ME TO WATCH IT CUZ IT'S AWESOME. includes my teacher-_-. he watched it TWICE during the weekENDS

sope!
went to northpoint in the morning for breakfast
as i've mentioned above
i was cutting off convo with my mum
i felt bad, but i couldnt surpress that feeling
the last words i said to her was

'aiya, heck luh'
and she didnt continue
im a mean person
last week and this week
i've been very mean to alot of ppl
i cant recall all
i hereby apologize to those who i've hurt
im really sorry, pls don take those nonsense to heart
i known i've might have alr hurt you in someway
im very sorry

hmmm.
ok, i ate at B.K for breakfast
then after thatwent shopping
and ta-da, that made me feel much better
im back to norm now

pretty
is this representing male or female?

omg, this auntie that sells this belt is crazy!
she was promoting another belt to me
which is good, i know, and nice
but i didnt like the design
she went non-stop in the china acsent
it was so annoying

my mum tell me it's like that, next time stand firm on wad you want




bang
im suppose to blend in




weird signal



cheez!
bye
i blog for me myself and i
can you stop being so weird???
and illogical
i guess you really have a SERIOUS mental prob
tsk tsk
go see a doc yo
faith.

No comments: