Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HANCOCK IS SUPER NICE!!!
9/10

though it's really cool AND EXTREMELY FUNNY
it's still quite fake
THANK goodness they didnt censore the vulgar words
if not it'll be sooo boring
btw, watched with smita
she asked me to take pic of the ticket
ya can u read it? HANCOCK? =]
I SAY HAN YOU SAY COCK!!
we watched at cine
i think we caught the preview or something
cuz i thot hancock will come out only 2moro

doodling on ying li's notepad
i've got a new hobby!!!
or it was all this while
just had not made it official yet
SO YA
I'VE GOT A NEW HOBBY EVERYONE!!!
I LOVE DRAWING EYES!
OK, that sounded quite anti-climax
really, dont you think eyes are just beautiful and complicating (erm no? ya i guess it=])
i love the eye brow the best
cuz mine sucks so i like to see someone's elses one which is 'perfect'

my mum just killed me
she pass me a pkt of maltesers
mum: you want
zhen: ya!
mum: i thought you on diet.
zhen: aiya shit (alr have one in my mouth) i'll just eat 3
and guess wad. i ate 4 alr. i bet i'll eat more but
haiya.... i love it so much

since sec 2... i think
so many ppl complain my back too str
is that a crime? LOL
i used to complain that li wei keeps slouching in sec 1
but then, it's ballet fault
so im learning to slouch now
but i think it's bad
but my str back makes smita say that i walk like bimbo
i think so too
so eeky
god
anws
GO CATCH HANCOCK K.
especially those under 16
cuz like you dont mess with the zohan and wanted are all nc 16
so 3 rd choice is hancock!!
there's a crazy twist to the story
=]]
go watch

off to finish my maltesers!!
edited: i just finished the whole pkt, im off to eat my dumplings

No comments: