Sunday, June 1, 2008

yea i finally got my hair cut after ballet 2day.
YES!
BUT THAT FREAKING LADY THAT CUT MY HAIR
are you a guy or babe?!
yknow you were so freaking rough
and u kept using that long sharp nails to scratch my scalp and neck!!
wad an idiot
she kept on pulling my hair
and it was quite painful
but bearable
then my mum's hairdresser cut her neck
WTF rite
first and last time to that place can
ughh
and i hope i do not look ah lian with this new hairstyle
i don think i would
yay, after cutting my hair
we went coffee bean for mocha ice-blended
it was so watery!!
so my mum went to change
then she tell me we as the customers have all the rights to have our request done
like our request was 'honest' cuz the first drink was really watery
so my mum ask to change it and then after tat, our drink was really good

OMG, this guy super cheapo
he come to coffee bean for 2 cups of free milk
damn stupid can
tsk tsk
UNCLE ARH... YOUR SKIN VERY THICK HOR.



AH, I MISS MY LONG HAIR. i just wanted to thinner it but the auntie say very dry so cut 2 inches. right. very dry... so after the drink, we went watson to buy conditioner. HAHA
yo



sope, i went crazy
oh man
i just watched the repeat of the si chuan charity show
freaking touching can
they totally 'squeeze' my heart
i cried like nobody's business
HAHA, i just realize it looks like i stained the pillow. no lar! THE PILLOW IS RED BY ITSELF. those are my tears.
=]]
ya, the si chuan ppl are really very poor thing
i noe im kinda slow
but i watch the show
and heard something
the rescuers found this woman in a weird position
with her 2 legs bending
then when they flip her
they saw her carrying her baby
and her babay was still alive=]
i started crying at this point
then they still say that they found a hp in the clothes of the baby
it writes in chi: dear beloved one, if you are still alive, you must know that i love you
*sniff
it's so touching
then my mum say i very slow
got another mother stuff her nipple into the babies mouth
so sweet rite
omg
AND I DON NOE WHY
recently i watch those reality show and i cry damn easily
i watch a show called 'i propose' just now
the guy was really damn sweet
i hope my future hubby does that for me too
iwantittobereallyromanticandspecial
i made plans already
i would custom made my prom nite dress and wedding dress
2 musts
so must save up!!
and i want my hair to grow cuz
HAHA
for prom nite too
nvm, i bet my hair would grow very fast
so yeah


this girl keeps asking me to _____ ____
should i or should i not
should i let my mummy noe bout this
i really wanna do this
but im scared im doing something wrong
ahhhh
and know wad i just now type sen chuan
then someone told me it's si chuan
damn
so yeah, i change already

No comments: