Wednesday, June 4, 2008

why cant ___ stop making new ___ to cover it all up?!
im quite pissed
no, im very pissed
when i think of all the things ___ did
i get extremely angry
and DONT ask me who
i wont answer

oh ya, finally got the breadstick pen from karen. it's fatter then i thot it would be
eh, im not left handed. just for the pic
YES I NOE I LOOK LIKE A GHOST AND I LOOK BETTER AS A GHOST RITE. I NOE...

baby fats face. ok, maybe i shall not give myself excuse. i have a fat face and ugly smile.

I'll STAB YOU >=@
my lips are soooo dry now
and i lost my lip balm
PAIN LIKE SHIT
2day is super tiring for dance can
SUPER TIRING
2moro would be worse
but it's already the last practice this june hols
why cant everyone turn up
i noe some are on holiday, at least they came for one or two
or rather they go when there's dance prac and cannot make it
i mean, JUST DON PON DANCE.
no matter junior or senior
and someone told me that one sec 1 said this
'aiya! senior saw me already, i cant pon dance anymore'
wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
im so piss can
if u hate dance so much
then quit
don wait for us to kick you out
and if u've lost interest in dance, let us noe
dance is not that simple ok. put ur heart in it, STOP SLACKING
and im not just aiming the juniors.
it's so bloody PISSING OFF!!!
im angry 2day
and actually most of us are
and i know the person
so i can be angry
UGHHHHHHHHHHH
>=[$@!%#@%!#@^$!#@^!@#^!%@!^$@]
anws, joyce and elizabeth came back!
omg, they are so much chio-er now
i really wanna talk to you
no, not me, us,

No comments: