Wednesday, June 18, 2008

wanna complete my chi hw by 2day..... possible??? mmm

hw list
-thousand more newspaper articles
-one lit qn
-chi compo
-eng summary
-chem
-e math
-a math
-eng compo


hmm, i swear i'll find more
see, I DON EVEN KNOW WAD HW I HAVE
HOW FREAKING SMART
AM I SHOWING IM FRUSTARATED WITH MYSELF OR WAD
YA I AM

oh why... so little
tsk
ok nvm
i shall quit talking to myself
i have this painful ulcer and pimple
they are about the same area
so it's DOUBLE THA PAIN
WHOO
cheers for that
i seem to be running out of interesting things
my life is so interesting. NOT


STUFF WE DO WHEN WE'RE YOUNG #1
i thought hair bands were really cool
especially those that we could fold with!!!
and i thought that the sound my PURPLE metal hairband made when i drop it,
is really cool!
so i brought it for share-a-thought when i was K1
actually, i 4got there was share-a-thought on that day
so i used my steady hairband for show
thank you
i shall keep this up
thinking bout the past is good
coming up, #2

No comments: