Wednesday, June 11, 2008

* uh huh means yea
*uh uh means no

tagged by crystal junior.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE...
name: Seet Shu Zhen
Date: 14 november 1993
Current Status: SINGLE
Eye Colour: dark brown

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE...
My Heritage: chinese
Fears: dark, flying insects, bugs, slight fear of height. im scared of monsters, hardcore bitches.
My Weaknesses: ermm, my results suck
My Perfect Pizza: as long as there's cheese, love it

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW...
My Thoughts First Waking Up: bad hair
My Bedtime: 1 ++am
My Most Missed Memory: when i was young and carefree
MY PICKPepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King: Mcdonald's
Single or Group Dates: single
Adidas or Nike: nike
Tea or Nestea: wad's nestea??
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino. i would prefer mocha actually

LAYER 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: uh uh
Curse: yup
Take a Shower: im very clean
Have a Crush: yes
Think You’ve Been In Love: no, not this young
Go To School: uh huh
Want To Get Married: IM STILL YOUNG?!
Believe In Yourself: i guess... yeah?
Think Your A Health Freak: nope, that's wad i THINK

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST...
Drank Alcohol: UH HUH. hate it
Gone To The Mall: UH HUH.
Been On Stage: UH HUH. love it.
Eaten Sushi: UH HUH
Dyed Your Hair: UH HUH. thrice, but cut away already

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: like strip poker? never, but sounds fun
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: yea, last last year

LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Be Married: below 30? above 26. hee

LAYER 9: IN A GUY..
Best Eye Colour: as long as i find it pretty, attractive, seductive
Best Hair Colour: anything is fine. just be clean=]
Short Hair or Long Hair: just don make yourself look gay

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: editing pics
Hour Ago: taking passport pic
4.5 Hours Ago: using the com
1 Month Ago: having my period
Year Ago: I DON HAVE AN EXCELLENT MEMORY MIND YOU

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: to dance, cam-whore, edit vid, eat, sleep, family, frens, zen
I feel: pissed, happy, excited.
I hate: to wait
I hide: my secrets. that's wad you do to secrets rite
I miss: you, them, everyone, everything
I need: to shop

LAYER 12: TAG PEOPLE
how many ppl am i suppose to tag?

and... i cant tag others
cuz my blog forbids it. so yeah
=]]]
but if i have to

- badelmo
-amelia
-smita
-chenghowe
-jocelyn
-all the juniors

oh btw, i was taking my passport pic just now
so weird can
HAHAHA
and we're suppose to go bugis
but my lil'bro had to fall sick at this moment
ughhh
so we could only go to causeway point
PATHETIC!!!
ok, nvmmmmmmm


and no, i didnt use these pic

passport pics are usually ugly, so i wont show. HAHA

but that doesnt mean this two photos are pretty

No comments: