Monday, June 16, 2008

this is how dumb i can get.


Did you trip? says:
I'm eating chips that's 70% less fats.
SEETSHUZHEN. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN. YAYNESS!!! says:
ahh
SEETSHUZHEN. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN. YAYNESS!!! says:
where?
SEETSHUZHEN. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN. YAYNESS!!! says:
i wanna buy
Did you trip? says:
My Mom bought ystd.
Did you trip? says:
Walkers.
SEETSHUZHEN. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN. YAYNESS!!! says:
ooooh
SEETSHUZHEN. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN. YAYNESS!!! says:
where's tat?
Did you trip? says:
Nono, that's the brand.
Did you trip? says:
Hahahahaha.
SEETSHUZHEN. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN. YAYNESS!!! says:
OHHHH

oh that's smita btw
hee, im going northpoint again
for the third consecutive time
AHHH
let me present you my art piece=]]
ta-da!!

No comments: