Wednesday, June 18, 2008

slacker on the go

sope
yay, woke up late
=]
but in time to get out of the house with gor for lunch
went to sun plaza for lunch, KFC
omgosh, the floor in kfc is super oily
i was gliding across the floor can!!
not exactly
just that i was walking very small steps to prevent falling and embarrasing myself
i swear, it's like walking on oil
oh wait, it is oil
i think
ya
damn oily
sope, he went to sch for his phys prelims
oh wells, good luck

not that im in love or wadsoever.






the sweet i mentioned last nite, or was it morning. AIYA, nvm.


see, knot. -_-

ANOTHER GREAT DRAWING OF MINE!
actually, i still prefer my penguin the best
and sponge bob.

why does all my kor wanna sponsor me to erm... shopping?
take note, it's kor, not gor
if you didnt noe
my god bros are kor
my real bro is gor
uh huh-_-
oh ya!! the other time i went to the pet shop at yishun
i saw this dog, toy poodle
OMG!!! IT'S UBER ADORABLE!!
HAHAH, IT LOOK ADORABLE AND IS ADORABLE
i like small and furry animals, it looks like a toy too
i don like hairless animals
eeeek
anws, that toy poodle was attracted to dirty. my penguin attached to my phone
so i was like swinging my penguin here and there outside the glass window
and it was following it, trying to bite it
HAHA
so the face was kinda squashed
not literally luh
HAHAHA, BUT I WAS LMAO
so cute=DDD

No comments: