Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the new songs are getting weirder
but i like 'teenage love affair' by alicia keys=]
'when i grow up' by PCD is werid
something something, i wanna have boobies
i love that line only. haha, but im not sure if that's the lyrics luh
that's what i heard and make out.
madonna's new song is weird too. eeek

went to sch 2day for lion dance prac
i need muscles
i cant jerk the bloody head
blistered-full hand
so pain

i was suppose to eat lunch with smita
but she pangseh me again
tsk!!
ok, nvm
luckily i have xiu withme
she waited an hr with me!!
so sweet=]]
she's the other lion head
haha

so i called my bro
zhen: eh where are you, meet for lunch?
gor: where you want
zhen: erm, northpoint? sun plaza?
gor: i just left sun plaza, ok, sun plaza
zhen; wait there for 30 min ok (xiu was laughing cuz she noes i need an hr instead of 30 min)
gor: okkk
zhen: eh, spend 10 min to walk around, then 10 min to wait for me at the food oulet then order and eat VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY K
gor: wadeva
zhen: OMG!! so bimbo
gor: (hangs up)
SO MEAN
ughh
ya, i called him asshole 5 times 2day
haha
and he was being such a bimbotic bitch!
LMAO.

he told me he cycled to chong pang to cut hair then cycle back to sun plaza
soo, yay, i took the bike and cycled home=]]

you know the pic of me and my bro ?

someone: dat your guy?
zhen: ya


IM FAT! SHORT! AND UGLY! =]]
THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR
i have a whole load to say but
i shant waste my time and effort.

No comments: